Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Auburn Union School District. This website is the first step in the process to register a new student for school who is not currently enrolled within our district. Information about the student, such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be required. A current email address is required to begin this process. If your mailing address is different than your residence address, please make sure to include both addresses. This will ensure that school mailings are sent to the correct address on file.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are enrolling your child as an INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER STUDENT (i.e. from Ackerman, Colfax, or Placer Hills school districts, or another out-of-district area), you will first need to go to your district of residence and complete an Inter-district Transfer Request form. Families must apply every year to request Inter-district enrollment approval. New inter-district transfer requests may not be approved until after school begins, pending space availability.
Required Forms to be delivered to your school of enrollment:
- Confirmation Page: Please print two copies of the confirmation page when on-line enrollment is complete; a copy for the school and one for yourself.
- Immunization records: Students whose immunizations are not up-to-date will not be allowed to attend school.
- Proof of Age document: Please provide one of the following; birth certificate, baptismal certificate, adoption record, official hospital record of birth (document showing doctor’s signature), or passport, etc.
- One proof of residency document: Proof of residency may include a mortgage statement/rental agreement or a utility bill i.e. gas, electric, or water bill. (Not required for Alta Vista Community Charter School).
- Physical Exam: If your student is enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or 1st grade, a physical is required prior to the start of school.
The following forms are also required and can be printed from the “Required Documents Page” during the online enrollment process:
- Affidavit of Residency (Not required for Alta Vista Community Charter School)
- Student Health Information (Form PP-34)
- Additional forms for TK & K: TK/K Parent/Student Interview, and TK/K Transportation & Food Allergy Notice
Registering a new student for the current school year: Please contact or go directly to your requested school of attendance prior to completing this online enrollment in order to confirm there is space available in the requested grade at that school. If transferring from another school district, the office staff at your school of attendance will request your student’s files from the previous school.
Summer Break Instructions: Our school offices will be closed during the summer from June 18th to July 31st, 2018. During this time period, please complete the on-line enrollment process and then bring any required documents to the Auburn Union School District located at 255 Epperle Lane, Auburn, CA 95603. The District Office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (office is closed on Fridays in July). Phone: (530) 885-7242.
To start registering your student: Select a language to view Aeries Enrollment and then click the enroll a new student button.