Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Auburn Union School District
Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Auburn Union School District. This website is the first step in the process to register a NEW student for school who is not currently enrolled within our district. Information about the student, such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be required. A current email address is required to begin this process. If your mailing address is different than your residence address, please make sure to include both addresses. This will ensure that school mailings are sent to the correct address on file.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are enrolling your child as an INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER STUDENT (i.e. from Ackerman, Colfax, or Placer Hills school districts, or another out-of-district area), you will first need to go to your district of residence and complete an Inter-district Transfer Request form. Families must apply every year to request Inter-district enrollment approval. New inter-district transfer requests may not be approved until after school begins, pending space availability.
Required Forms to be delivered to your school of enrollment for verification:
- Immunization records: Students whose immunizations are not up-to-date will not be allowed to attend school.
- Proof of Age document: Please provide one of the following for verification; certified birth certificate, baptism certificate, passport, adoption record, official hospital record of birth showing doctor's signature. If none of the above is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian or custodian of the student can be provided.
- One proof of residency document: A rental property contract, lease, or payment stub; mortgage statement; a utility service contract, statement or payment receipt (i.e. gas, electric, or water bill); property tax payment receipt; pay stub; voter registration; correspondence from a government agency; or affidavit of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student. (Not required for Alta Vista Community Charter School).
- Physical Exam: If your student is enrolling in 1st grade, a physical is required prior to the start of school. A physical is recommended if your student is starting TK or Kindergarten.
- TK/K Transportation & Food Allergy Notice (TK/K students only) is also required and can be printed from the “Required Documents Page” during the online enrollment process.
If transferring from another school district, the office staff at your school of attendance will request your student’s files from the previous school.
Summer Break Instructions: Our school offices will be closed during the summer from June 18th to July 26th, 2021. Starting July 28th, please take any new or remaining required documents directly to the school offices.
To start registering your student: Select a language to view Aeries Enrollment and then click the enroll a new student button.