Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Colfax Elementary School District
Welcome to Colfax Elementary School District’s Online Student Enrollment. This website is the first step in the process to register a NEW student for school who is not currently enrolled within our district. Information about the student, such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be required. A current email address is required to begin this process. If your mailing address is different from your residence address, please make sure to include both addresses. This will ensure that school mailings are sent to the correct address on file.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are enrolling your child as an INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER STUDENT (i.e. from Placer Hills, Chicago Park, Alta-Dutch Flat, school districts, or another out-of-district area), you will first need to go to your district of residence and complete an Inter-district Transfer Request form. Families must apply every year to request Inter-district enrollment approval. New inter-district transfer requests may not be approved until after school begins, pending space or program availability or other criteria in the Interdistrict Transfer Agreement.
Required Forms to be delivered to your school of enrollment:
● Confirmation Page: Please print two copies of the confirmation page when on-line enrollment is complete; a copy for the school and one for yourself.
● Immunization records: Students whose immunizations are not up-to-date will not be allowed to attend school.
● Proof of Age document: Please provide a birth certificate from the county in which they were born
● One proof of residency document: Proof of residency may include a mortgage statement/rental agreement or a utility bill i.e. gas, electric, or water bill.
● Physical Exam: If your student is enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or 1st grade, a physical is required prior to the start of school.
The following forms are also required and can be printed from the “Required Documents Page” during the online enrollment process:
● Proof of residency (i.e. PG&E bill, sewer bill, garbage bill, copy of lease or rental agreement)
● Student Health Information (Form PP-34) (See Health History Form)
● Additional forms for TK & K: Physician’s report, dental exam, all required immunizations for entrance to TK/Kindergarten, TK/K requirements page. (all in addition to previously listed enrollment paperwork.)
If transferring from another school district, the office staff at your school of attendance will request your student’s files from the previous school.
Distance Learning and Summer Break Instructions: While school offices are closed, please complete the on-line enrollment process and scan or photograph necessary documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When school offices re-open please take any new or remaining required documents directly to the school office.
To start registering your student: Select a language to view Aeries Enrollment and then click the enroll a new student button.