Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Maria Montessori Charter Academy
Welcome to Maria Montessori Charter Academy’s Aeries Online Registration!
Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Maria Montessori Charter Academy. This website is for new students who have received information of their enrollment (i.e. lottery letter, phone call, etc). Information about the student, such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be required. A current email address is required to begin this process. If your mailing address is different than your residence address, please make sure to include both addresses. This will ensure that school mailings are sent to the correct address.
Required Forms to be delivered to your school of enrollment:
- Confirmation Page: Print two copies of the confirmation page when online enrollment is complete: a copy for the school and one for yourself.
- Immunization records: Students whose immunizations are not up-to-date will not be allowed to attend school.
- Proof of age document: A copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
- Physical Exam: If your student is enrolling in Kindergarten, a physical is required prior to the start of school.
The Following forms are also required and can be printed from the Required Documents Page during the online enrollment process:
- Student Information Survey
- For Kindergarten: Report of Health examinations for school entry and Oral Health Assessment Form
- Request for Student's Cumulative Records
If transferring from another school (K-8th), our staff will request your student's files from the previous school. Please complete the Other District Enrollment section.
** DO NOT FILL OUT THIS ONLINE ENROLLMENT UNTIL YOUR CHILD IS OFFERED ENROLLMENT FROM MARIA MONTESSORI CHARTER ACADEMY.
To start registering your student: Select a language to view the Aeries Enrollment and then click Enroll a New Student button.